Integrated Online Innovation Drives Consumer Loyalty and CSAT for Retailers
SEP 03, 2014
Asurion Retail Solutions announced today the successful rollout of Solution Hub, an innovative, online platform providing consumers unprecedented transparency and control of the post-purchase service experience. Solution Hub, customizable to reflect retail brands, offers consumers an end-to-end solution for filing claims, scheduling in-home repairs, and choosing the best fulfillment option for certain product categories. The result is delighted customers with greater retail loyalty.
“The post-sale customer experience is critical in driving long-term retail customer loyalty and repeat sales,” said Frost & Sullivan analyst, Brent Iadarola. “Asurion’s Solution Hub demonstrates several of the key criteria that Frost & Sullivan believes are critical in a retailer protection plan partner, from the significant customer experience innovation in introducing the industry’s first customer choice fulfillment options to offering market-leading transparency into the post service process.”
The platform is just the latest innovation from Asurion Retail Solutions, America’s number one protection plan provider. Asurion partners with 65 of the country’s largest retailers to deliver excellence in customer experience, as evidenced by the more than 1 million 5-star consumer reviews Asurion receives at point of service.
In the market with two of the nation’s leading retailers, Solution Hub delivers best-in-class service for consumers by offering several first-to-market innovations, such as:
- Real-time Service Scheduling: Customers are able to manage in-home repair service, accessing real-time servicer availability from a network of over 29,000 screened service providers and choosing the in-home repair time that best suits their busy life. Appointments can also be cancelled or rescheduled online if needed.
- Real-time Claim Status: The industry’s only platform which provides customers with complete, real-time visibility on the status of their in-home or service center repair. The system automatically triggers an update each step through the process, alerting customers about the status of their claim within Solution Hub and via email.
- Fulfillment Choice: For select product categories, if a product is beyond repair, consumers can compare the features and specifications of replacement device choices for immediate shipment, or elect reimbursement.
Simplified plan management and service access features:
- Simplified Product/Plan Registration: Four easy steps are all it takes for customers to register their product for coverage. Before registering, customers also see comprehensive details about their plan, as well as details about the manufacturer’s coverage.
- Single Site Access: Customers access, view and manage all covered devices through their single, personalized account.
- Easy Claim Filing:In less than five minutes, consumers can file a claim and immediately receive details on their claim with instructions and next steps.
“Asurion Retail Solutions is focused on driving brand loyalty and value for our retail clients,” stated Chuck Stewart, Senior Vice President of Asurion Retail Solutions. “In-market utilization of Solution Hub service shows a 15 percent increase in overall satisfaction which leads to repeat store visits and higher spending.”
“Our goal with Solution Hub is to continue to lead the consumer protection plan experience,” said Tim Stadthaus, Vice President of Marketing for Asurion. “We invested in this transformation to support retailers in today’s highly-competitive marketplace and to enhance the end-to-end protection plan experience for consumers.”
Asurion Retail Solutions covers electronics and appliances, including laptops, e-readers, televisions, home theaters, printers, gaming systems, cameras and more. Consumers are protected against drops; spills; cracked screens; damage from dust, heat or humidity; mechanical and electrical failures, and more.
More information about Asurion can be found at: www.asurion.com.
Asurion helps people protect, connect and enjoy the latest tech – to make life a little easier. Every day our team of 10,000 Experts helps nearly 300 million people around the world solve the most common and uncommon tech issues. We’re just a call, tap, click or visit away for everything from getting a same-day replacement of your smartphone, to helping you stream or connect with no buffering, bumps or bewilderment. We think you should stay connected and get the most from the tech you love… no matter the type of tech or where you purchased it.
Learn more about Asurion