What type of preparation or setup must an IT administrator do for Soluto For Business to work?
- The Soluto for Business app is available for download from Apple App Store or Google Play for all licensed employee users.
- Asurion will schedule an onboarding session with each licensed employee user, walking them through how to download and use the app so that they know how to access Soluto for Business.
- Employee users can click to call or chat in seconds with Soluto for Business Tech Concierges.
- Soluto for Business Tech Concierges can remote-in to many types of devices for fast issue resolution.
How does Soluto For Business differ from CSP (Microsoft Office 365 Support)?
- Soluto for Business is complementary to CSP.
- CSP support is dedicated to the IT Admin, while Soluto for Business takes support further by providing support directly to employee users and for software well beyond just Office 365 – in addition to the proactive educational content delivered to employees through the app.
What are the days and hours of operation?
Soluto for Business Tech Concierges are available 7 days a week, from 7am–9pm CT.
How reliable is the level of support provided?
- Soluto for Business Tech Concierges are all U.S.-based.
- Our Tech Concierges are rated on their issue resolution rate and quality of customer experience.
- Soluto for Business Tech Concierges have a 93% issue resolution rate and net promoter score (NPS) of 80.
What can Soluto For Business help me with?
Soluto for Business can help with issues associated with your hardware (laptop, desktop, or tablet), any third-party software loaded on it (ex, Office 365) and help connecting the hardware to any other devices like printers and scanners.
Some examples of the type of help we can provide include:
- Setting up and configuring hardware and software
- Troubleshooting a slow computer
- Removing viruses
- Troubleshooting and providing tips on popular third-party business software like Office 365, Dropbox™, Quickbooks™, etc
- Connecting devices to a wireless printer or scanner
Once I sign up, how do I get access to the Soluto For Business app?
It’s easy! We will set up every employee user individually and contact you to make sure you are set up. You will receive a welcome letter explaining the service, an SMS to download the app (once you provide your mobile device number to your Account Manager), and an onboarding call from one of our Tech Concierges within 24-48 hours. We will make sure your app is set up and answer any questions you might have.
Are there limitation to how much support I will receive?
- Dedicated business support experts can quickly resolve user issues – large or small.
- There is no limit to the quantity or duration of support interactions; however Soluto for Business cannot help with proprietary business software, password resets, or network admin issues that occur behind the firewall.
Can I only contact support through the Soluto Premium Support app?
The app is the fastest way to contact Soluto for Business and gives you valuable insights on how to get the most out of your technology.
What kind of content will I receive in the app?
You will receive valuable information to help you get the most out of your devices, such as tips and tricks on how to save on battery life for your laptop and how to better protect your device.
In addition, you will receive support and education for popular business software and apps like Office 365, Dropbox, Quickbooks, and Square. Other examples include:
- Support syncing Outlook between laptops and mobile devices
- Securely sharing files between devices or users
- Setting up new devices or users on Square
As you view and “like” content, the app will adjust the content you receive based on topics you have previously found of interest.