What better way to wrap up the year than with a friendly peek over our colleagues’ shoulders? Stepping into our Crossings building in Antioch, Tennessee, some of our Premier Support Solutions employees gave us a glimpse into their days and workspaces.
CORTNEY, Supervisor, Premier Support Solutions – Antioch, TN:
- 3 things on my desk right now are… Picture of my granddaughter, lotion, tissues
- At lunchtime, I’ll be having Pizza, while listening to Pandora and relaxing in the break room
- Elevator or stairs? Stairs…I am a fitness nut!
- The first thing I do when I get to work is… Take a deep breath!!!
- The first website I log into is… Asurion’s intranet
- My favorite thing about the Crossings office is… I love the people and all the different activities
ERIK, Bilingual Supervisor, Premier Support Solutions –Antioch, TN:
- 3 things on my desk right now are… Legos, pop-up panda box, water bottle
- At lunchtime, I’ll be having Tacos, while watching ESPN highlights
- Elevator or stairs? Elevator
- My favorite thing about the Crossings office is… the environment and the ping-pong tables
MATT, Coach, Premier Support Solutions– Antioch, TN:
- 3 things on my desk right now are… Water bottle, daily check list, app registration check list
- Project of the moment? Increasing app registration for my agents and reaching our goal
- Elevator or stairs? Stairs…if available