Pay with your phone using Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay stores your credit, debit, and gift cards on your phone and lets you make secure purchases in your favorite stores and apps. So when you’re at the grocery store, you can pay for your food without fumbling for your wallet.
Set up Samsung Pay
- Download and open the Samsung Pay app, sign in to your Samsung account, and tap Get Started.
- Verify your security settings (such as Fingerprint or Iris scanning), then create a Samsung Pay PIN.
- If this is your first time opening Samsung Pay, tap Credit/debit cards. If you’ve opened it before, Tap + in the upper right corner, then tap Add PayPal or Add Payment Card.
- Align your card within the frame. Enter any remaining required information and tap NEXT. You can also enter the card details manually, or add a PayPal account from this screen.
- You’ll need to activate your card for Samsung pay with your bank, usually with a phone call or your banks mobile app.
- Enter your signature and tap SAVE.
How to use Samsung Pay
- Swipe up from the Lock screen.
- Authenticate with your Fingerprint, Iris, or PIN.
- Tap your phone to the card reader.
In addition to credit/debit cards, Samsung Pay can store almost any card with a barcode on it—including gift cards and membership cards.