More Than Giving
It’s Who We Are
An unexpected event can turn life as we know it, upside down. It may occur across the ocean, across the country, or across town. And while many of us feel the urge to help, deciding exactly how to help can be overwhelming.
That’s where we can help. The mission of Compassion Forward is to celebrate and encourage community involvement, promote educational opportunity, and support our Asurion team members during times of need.
In fact, in 2018, we granted over $600,000 to employees in need through the Compassion Fund.
How To Help
How to Request a Community Grant
Organizations may submit a request at any time during the year. There is no grant application form. Requests must be submitted in writing via email to CompassionForwardGrants@asurion.com.
Asurion will review requests for grants will be reviewed as expeditiously as possible and communicate the decision or any request for supplemental information following review.
Compassion Forward is governed by a board made up of Asurion senior leadership, and has a steering committee that helps guide and execute programming.
Asurion reserves the sole and absolute discretion to determine who will receive its charitable contributions.
- Kids & Education: Organizations that are having a direct impact on K-12 education and have shown sustainable progress over time in the areas they serve.
- Educational Support: Organizations that support schools, education, and educational initiatives that improve the quality of schools, education, and directly impact the students.
- A brief, written description of the organization, including its legal name, history, activities, purpose, and proof of registered 501(c)(3) non-profit status
- The amount being requested, if applicable
- A description of the purpose for which the grant is requested (i.e., how the funds will be used)
Some Kind Words
“Asurion’s partnership with KIPP Nashville has been invaluable. Their long-time support has allowed hundreds of students to have access to a high-quality, college preparatory seat at a public school. … Asurion’s commitment, heart and dedication has opened countless doors of opportunity.Kipp Nashville