What is Asurion Tech Help?
Unlike traditional support, you don’t have to call multiple numbers, be on hold or bounce around to different people. From setup and troubleshooting, to discovering all your device’s amazing features, our tech experts help you unlock your device’s full potential – so you can be more productive and stay connected.
What types of things can Tech Experts help me with?
Tech experts are trained to help you with your device and everything you connect your device to. Examples:
- Transfer to a new OS platform – move your music, pictures, contacts across operating systems
- Software updates – never worry about OS updates again
- Smartphone tune-up – battery running slow or sluggish? Enhance your phone’s performance and maximize your battery life
- Making you more productive – app recommendations so you can make the most out of your device
- Connecting to your car or home – support for your phone and everything you connect to it
- Backing up security to the cloud – never worry about your personal data or contacts again
- And so much more
How do I reach a Tech Expert?
There are two convenient ways to reach a live, U.S.-based support expert:
- Via click-to-call or click-to-chat features on the app that’s included in your plan
- Using your carrier support phone number
Will I reach someone directly or sit in phone queue?
Tech Help experts are available in seconds when utilizing the click-to-call or click-to-chat features in the app that comes with your plan. No hold times, transfers or waiting in a phone queue, just simple direct access to tech experts when you need them most.
How many times can I call Tech Experts each week?
As many as you like! Tech experts are here for you and will help you with virtually any question, big or small, anytime.
Besides instant access to Tech Experts, does the app do anything else?
Yes, the app also:
- Sends proactive notifications that inform you to make adjustments to improve your device’s performs
- Provides content that teaches you more about your device to get the most out of its capabilities
- Sends to tech experts diagnostic data so they can see what potential issues you might have, enabling quick resolutions
- Allows tech experts to remote-in to your device, if you choose, so demonstrations on solutions and features can be done in real time
What if I have more complicated issues with my phone that needs to be resolved?
Through the Asurion App, customers have direct, one-click access to friendly and knowledgeable Tech Help to troubleshoot customer problems, no matter how simple or complex, across platforms, devices, and services. No wait times, menus, or appointments needed.