Samsung Galaxy Protection Plans

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

The countdown for coverage is on!

Don’t miss out on premium phone protection.

Samsung Galaxy Protection Plans

A great phone deserves great protection

Samsung Galaxy Phone Insurance Information

New Samsung Galaxy® phone? Protect it from loss, theft, damage and more with a cell phone protection plan

Saves you money

Avoid paying up to $1000 for a replacement Galaxy if the unexpected occurs.

Next-day phone replacement

Receive a replacement Galaxy in as little as 24 hours.

Full insurance coverage

Coverage for loss, theft, damage (including water damage and broken screens), and malfunctions.

Asurion covers your Samsung Galaxy phone where it matters

Comprehensive Coverage

Only 3% of Galaxy claims were for water damage last year. Asurion covers the other 97% of things that can go wrong.

Cracked Screen Repair

The new display on Galaxy S10 phones can make it costly to repair the screen if damaged. With Asurion, you can get an affordable repair as soon as the same day.

Loss and Theft Protection

1 out of 5 phone claims are for loss or theft…protect your Samsung Galaxy from the unexpected.

Source: 2018 Asurion Claims and Program Management Data

iphone asurion image
iphone asurion image 3

More reasons to choose Asurion

Expert Support

More connectivity can mean more complexity. Our plans also include one-tap access to tech experts who can help answer your toughest tech questions.

Tips and tools

Our experts aren’t only there when something goes wrong- they’ll help you get more from your Galaxy and the devices it connects to.

Easy claims

File a claim online in minutes and have a replacement as soon as the next day, or your screen repaired as soon as the same day.

Available with leading mobile carriers and providers

Our Samsung Galaxy protection plans are available at most wireless carriers, including:

*Features and functionality vary by carrier and operating system.


If you already have mobile protection through your carrier, download the app to unlock awesome features

AT&T ProTech

Included with Mobile Protection Pack and Multi-Device Protection Pack

Complete-App-Icon-100x100
Sprint Complete

Included with Sprint Complete

Verizon Tech Coach

Included with Total Mobile Protection

*Features and functionality vary by carrier and operating system.