Even the savviest members of tech industry get stressed by common devices that power their everyday lives, according to a recent poll conducted at CES® 2020 by Asurion, the global leader in helping people connect, protect and enjoy their tech.
Asurion, the global leader in helping people unlock the potential of technology, and uBreakiFix, one of the largest consumer tech repair retailers in North America, are teaming up with wireless industry group CTIA to validate the high quality of both companies’ phone repairs.
- Protect Your Phone from the ‘Summer Surge’
- Asurion Named to Insider Pro and Computerworld 2020 Best Places to Work in IT for Third Consecutive Year
- Asurion Named to The Tennessean’s Top Workplaces List for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Asurion Launches New Data Science Scholarship Program at Fisk University with $200,000 Investment
- Asurion Launches State’s First Software Engineer Apprenticeship Program for Employees
- Asurion Named a 2020 DiversityInc Noteworthy Company for Second Consecutive Year; Top Company for Employee Resource Groups
Asurion in the News
The market for tech support is
Are you ready for the summer surge
of phone damage?
Phone battery dying? Here are some
ways to get a full day on one charge.
Asurion helps people protect, connect and enjoy the latest tech – to make life a little easier. Every day our 19,000 employees help nearly 300 million people around the world solve the most common and uncommon tech issues. We’re just a call, tap, click or visit away for everything from getting a same-day replacement of your smartphone, to helping you stream or connect with no buffering, bumps or bewilderment. We think you should stay connected and get the most from the tech you love... no matter the type of tech or where you purchased it.
Learn more about Asurion