The cloud-based software is scalable for any business or industry, enabling service companies to maximize staff productivity
MAY 03, 2016
ServiceBench, the leading provider of integrated service management solutions, announced the launch of its new Business Management Software (BMS). This cloud-based software enables service companies to maximize the productivity of their staff by utilizing the power and flexibility of the ServiceBench® service management system interface thousands of users have grown accustomed to while managing every aspect of their businesses.
“ServiceBench Business Management Software is the result of our vision to seamlessly connect all trading partners in the service supply chain to drive out inefficiencies while maximizing the customer service experience” said Louis Rose, vice president of operations, ServiceBench. “This software addresses the requirements of all partners, while encouraging maximum productivity and an excellent customer service experience.”
With this software, field technicians have mobile access to proven tools that enable them to manage their schedules and job details, access triage information and research and order parts with seamless real time connections to their preferred suppliers. ServiceBench Business Management Software is scalable for any business size, in virtually any industry and provides users the flexibility to easily configure the software to run their businesses the way they want to.
ServiceBench Business Management Software delivers value from its smart features and functions for enhanced service management:
- Customer management and self-scheduling
- Service order management for all repair and installation types
- Visual call scheduling, route optimization. and dispatch
- Field service mobile with full featured, offline functionality
- Real-time job status updates on all jobs from all sources
- Inventory control, parts supplier connectivity and management
- Automated Real-time claims processing
- Company-wide financial management with QuickBooks© add on
- Technician productivity
- On-demand reporting & dashboard-driven service delivery metrics
- Historical service call, customer, and inventory imports
- Multi-lingual user interface
- Embedded “How-To” videos and wizards for ease of use
To learn more about the ServiceBench BMS, go to www.servicebench.com.
ServiceBench, an Asurion company, is a leading provider of service management solutions that integrate post-sales service activities including management of service calls, field service, parts, claims and service contracts. The ServiceBench service management system easily enables service transactions between manufacturers, retailers and extended warranty providers with their network of parts suppliers, distributors, and service providers. ServiceBench software solutions provide the essential foundation to manage the service chain for profit and competitive advantage. For more information visit www.servicebench.com