Asurion, the global leader in technology solutions services, today announced it was certified as a great workplace for a second year by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®.
Asurion earned the nationwide workplace credential based on extensive ratings provided by its employees in anonymous surveys, in which 88 percent of those surveyed noted Asurion as a great place to work1. In addition, employees gave high marks for the high level of workplace engagement and camaraderie that Asurion helps foster among colleagues, and the company’s ability to continuously improve, adapt quickly and generate game-changing opportunities. A summary of these ratings can be found at http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/asurion.
“I’d like to congratulate everyone on this tremendous achievement and making Asurion a great workplace,” said Tony Detter. “Each day, we all create a great company where people enjoy working and can succeed.”
“We’ve got a place where people like working,” Detter said. “And that growth provides continued opportunities. It’s not just the job that we might hire you for today. It’s the fact that this could be a career and you can do a lot of different things at Asurion.”
Perks & Programs
Asurion’s workplace programs that help drive its culture and make it a great place to work include:
- Workplace flexibility that includes unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, and a work anywhere ethos that values results over the number of hours employees spend in the office;
- A leadership-driven culture of inclusion that includes Employee Resource Groups which unify employees with common interests for networking, mentorship, problem solving and volunteerism;
- New moms get up to 84 days of paid time off, and have access to an HR Maternity Concierge who guides expecting parents through pregnancy with custom resources tailored to the family’s exact healthcare benefits;
- A non-profit fund that empowers employees to help each other in times of life crisis. Every penny donated by employees and the company goes directly to helping fellow employees get back on their feet financially when unforeseen events strike. This year alone, the fund has already given more than $423,000 in grants to 234 employees; and
- Popup classes across Asurion offices that teach practical leadership skills regardless of role or career level.
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, including Best Workplaces lists and workplace reviews, Great Place to Work® provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures. In the United States, Great Place to Work® produces the annual Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list and a series of Great Place to Work® Best Workplaces lists including lists for Millennials, Women, Diversity, Small and Medium Companies and over a half dozen different industry lists.
1Asurion employees completed 1883 surveys, resulting in a 90 percent confidence level and a margin of error of ± 1.75.