Rogers Device Protection is available within 15 days of a new activation or upgrade. The service covers all wireless devices (excluding prepaid and tablets) and standard accessories, including batteries, chargers, SIM cards and memory cards. For a limited time only until December 31st, Rogers Device Protection is also available to customers who purchased a handset or device from Rogers in 2012. The program reconnects Rogers customers quickly with the same or comparable device model. Other features of the new protection service include:
- Next Business day delivery, in most cases, for claims approved by 5PM ET
- GPS locator that tracks misplaced, lost or stolen phones with 25 lookups per month with Rogers Phone Finder.
- The ability to cancel Rogers Device Protection plan coverage at any time with no cancellation fee.
Rogers Device Protection is a part of Rogers Device Protection services, which can include 24 hour access to personal tech support with Rogers TechXpert For Wireless and Anti-Theft and Anti-Virus,3 depending on the Rogers Device Protection bundle selected.
To learn more about Rogers Device Protection visit www.rogers.com/protection.
- Rogers Device Protection is not available in Saskatchewan or Manitoba.
- Loss and theft not available in Quebec and Newfoundland.
- Anti-Theft and Anti-Virus tools are available for select Android and BlackBerry devices only.
Asurion, a privately-held company operating across three continents, is the global leader in providing consumer technology protection services. Asurion offers support to help customers derive optimum benefit from the usage of electronics; security to help ensure content privacy; and peace of mind through rapid replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or malfunctioning devices. As the premier technology protection provider, Asurion’s 5,000+ employees specialize in fulfilling the needs of more than 95 million consumers through strategic partnerships with the world’s top wireless and cable brands. Asurion’s constant commitment to meeting customer needs has earned the company an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and an average post-claim customer rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. For more information about Asurion, including its customer service ratings and reviews that help drive continuous improvement, please visit www.asurion.com.