Asurion, the global leader in technology protection, was recognized by industry analyst and consulting firm Frost & Sullivan as the winner of the 2014 North American Retail Product Protection Product Leadership Award for the company’s industry leading solutions and capabilities.
“We protect over 150 million shoppers through the nation’s leading retailers giving Asurion unmatched understanding for the needs of our Retail partners and their shoppers. Our sole focus is to deliver true, best in class, customizable and integrated services that drive shopper loyalty for our partners by delighting their shoppers with our integrated experience,” said Chuck Stewart, senior vice president of Asurion Retail Solutions. “This award recognizes the value that our innovative, quality solutions deliver for our Retail partners and their business every day.”
Asurion was independently evaluated by Frost and Sullivan’s Global Research Platform based on the following criteria:
- Product Features and Functionality: Asurion covers a wide range of products, including the latest in consumer electronics, smart home appliances, lawn equipment and jewelry, in addition to offering value add services like pre and post sales technical support so consumers are always connected.
- New Product Innovation: With a long history of first to market achievements in the marketplace, Asurion is constantly improving their suite of products and services. For example, they were the first to offer accidental damage from handling in all 50 states and recently launched an online customer portal that reduces the time it takes to file a claim from 20 minutes to under 5 minutes.
- Product Acceptance in the Marketplace: By working with the leading retailers in North America, Asurion is equipped to deliver customizable product solutions to meet the challenges facing their partners in the marketplace.
- Providing Customer Value Enhancements: Asurion has a keen understanding of consumer’s needs and consistently delivers service that exceeds their expectations. With award-winning care personnel and cutting edge technical systems, customers receive personalized attention whenever they need it.
- Product Quality: Asurion works closely with its retail partners to deliver customized, innovative products to fit their client’s needs and keep consumer’s technology and electronics up and running.
“Asurion is grateful for this recognition by Frost & Sullivan and remains committed to our promise to keep our customers’ lives up and running,” said Tim Stadthaus, vice president of marketing at Asurion, “We recognize the dependency that shoppers have on their technology and the need to protect their modern lifestyle. This is why our service experience emphasizes choice, transparency and innovation to take care of shoppers when the unexpected occurs with their technology.”